The video will show you how to set up a billing alert on AWS. We will do this by setting the alarm in AWS CloudWatch. To begin you will need to:
- log into your AWS account.
- Next you will need to navigate to the N Virginia region.
- Once in the region you can open Cloud watch t
- Then Click on billing
- Click create alarm
- Select metric
- Select USD
- Enter the value you want, in our case 100 USD
- Click create a new topic and enter you email
- Be sure to verify your email
- Click next
- Give your alarm a name and click next
- Click create alarm.
A full video tutorial can be seen here: