Recently on YouTube I was asked to put together some of the best resources for learning CentOS.
I’ve gathered my top 5 resources below:
- How To Forge https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorials/centos/
- Some really good tutorials on this site and easy to follow
- Digital Ocean https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tags/centos?primary_filter=newest
- I use Digital Ocean to host servers and theior CentOs tutorials are great some are a little old but still of a very high quality
- Shameless self plug Darren’s Tech Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/darrenstechtutorials
- Tonnes of CentOs Videos aswell as plenty on windows and AWS
- The CentOs wiki https://wiki.centos.org/
- Has tonnes of Great information on Centos
- Last but not least the official CentOS man pages are a wealth of good information.
The Video below shows me discussing these options